Friday, August 5, 2011

a distraction? no a reminder!

This week a new baby started in my childcare,he is tiny only 2  1/2 months old a little over 7 lbs.He was born with something extra just like Raffi. I thought that by having him to take care of all day I would sort of push Raffi out of my thoughts but nope it just makes me think of him more. Ian looks alot like Raffi's baby picture and it just makes me think of how Raffi was at his age and what he is like now.
here is Raffi
on the left
and baby Ian on the right.
another little guy on Reeces Rainbow that is in my heart he also makes me think of a baby Raffi he is only 6 mo old. his name is Arden here is his link http://reecesrainbow.org/arden-15h
here is his picture
Arddi has been on my heart for a couple months now too I may have to change this blog to love for Raffi and Arddi.
when I hold and love on and even feed and change Ian and Vahnya I just cant help thinking of the babies that don't get that same love it just breaks my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment